Your search results
Why become a host?
- Get your own personal Little Landlord. Your Little Landlord is your property manager. They will provide a service that is tailor made to meet the needs of you and your property.
- Get your property listed on over 60 international and local sites, including sites that South Africans would not normally have access to.
- Get listed on sites that would normally cost you an annual listing fee, such as Cape Town Tourism, Noordhoek Tourism, CapeInfo.com, to name a few. There will be no additional charge to you.
- Your Little Landlord will ensure that your Listing is created using Search Engine Optimization to ensure that your Listing moves rapidly up the rankings which will improve your amount of bookings.
- Your Little Landlord will stay in contact with guests before, during and after their stay, thereby assuring them that someone is always available, even if you are not yourself. Your LittleLandlord will also follow up after each stay and request feedback and reviews.
- Pay less commission on Third Party Platforms. As we grow, your commission to them will get lower.
- We will get a professional photographer to come and take photos of your accommodation free of charge.
- We will create a House Manual specifically for your Accommodation which will stipulate your House Rules, as well as provide guidance for the use of appliances and home safety.
- We will provide your guests with a Guidebook, making it simple and convenient for them to plan their holiday itineraries.
- Once your establishment has brought in a minimum of R5000 profit for The Lazy Landlord, we will arrange for it to be Star Rated and guarantee a rating of no less than 3 stars.
- Guests booked through The Lazy Landlord undergo a screening process, ensuring only verified people stay in your accommodation.
- The Lazy Landlord collects all payments and manages all enquiries, bookings and cancellations. We then pay directly into your bank account.
- Receive hotel quality toiletries at factory prices
- The Lazy Landlord has a support team available 24/7 to help Guests with any emergencies or unforeseen situations.
- The Lazy Landlord has affiliates that take care of the cleaning, maintenance and general welfare of your establishment. These are tailor made according to your needs.